The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has activated the BSSC Inter Level Admit Card Download Link on it’s official website.
You can also directly download the BSSC Inter Level Admit Card by following the link provided below.
BSSC had recently announced the dates for the 10+2 Level Recruitment posts called in the year 2014.
The Inter Level Combined Preliminary test would be held on December 08, 09 & 10, 2018. The examination will be conducted in two shifts.
BSSC had conducted the same examination last year in January. They cancelled the same examination later due to paper leaks at broad level.
Now after almost two years BSSC has decided to take the re-exam. This time BSSC has taken many measures to prevent malpractices.
Students should therefore carefully read the instructions before going to examination centres.
BSSC Inter Level Admit Card Download Link
Candidates have to login to download their Admit Cards by either one of the Options
- Logging using their Registration Number and Date of Birth (dd-mm-yyyy).
- Logging using their Name, their Father Name and Date of Birth (dd-mm-yyyy).
In case if you have forgotten your registration number you can choose second option.
Candidates are allowed to login only 3 times daily therefore fill the details carefully.
- After logging you have to click on Download Admit Card link/tab.
- BSSC Admit Card download in a Password protected PDF format. To unlock the PDF you have to enter your Date of Birth as Password. After unlocking the Admit Card you can take the print out.
BSSC Admit Card Password
As explained above you need BSSC Admit Card Password to unlock the downloaded PDF. The Password for BSSC Inter Level Admit Card Download of a candidate is his/her Date of Birth.
BSSC Admit Card Problems
For any BSSC Admit Card Problems like misprints or any errors you should contact BSSC through any of the following provisions:
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org Land Line No. – 0612-2227728
BSSC Inter Level PT Exam Pattern
- The Duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 minutes.
- Written Examination on OMR sheets.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Objective type.
- Candidates have to circle one correct answer.
- Negative marking for wrong answers.
Bookmark IndiaExamGuide for Exams related informations and queries.