BPSC 64 notification 2018 has been released! Bihar Public Service Commission has announced BPSC 64th Combined Competitive Examination 2018 for 1395 vacancies (revised) of various posts in 19 departments of Bihar State Government. Eligible candidates can apply by filling the online application for BPSC 64 exam on the official site from 3rd August.
BPSC 64 IMPORTANT DATES
|Commencement of Online Application||03.08.2018|
|Online Application (3 Steps) |
Last Date for Registration
Last Date Fee Payment
Last Date for Filling Application Form
|Admit Card Download Date||To be out soon|
|BPSC 64 PT Exam Date||To be out soon|
BPSC 64 VACANCIES | POST DETAILS
BPSC 64 ELIGIBILITY
Graduation or equivalent degree from a government recognised university.
AGE ELIGIBILITY (as on 1 August 2018)
20 or 21 or 22 depending upon the post.
General Male – 37 Years
Gen Female/ OBC/ OBC (Male/Female) – 40 years
SC / SC (Male/Female) – 42 years
Physical Standards (Minimum) for Police Services
|Men *||Height – 5 feet 5 inch |
Chest – 32 inches
|Women||Height – 5 feet 2 inches|
* For SC/ST’s candidates – in case above measurements are not met – Height – 5 feet 3 inch and Chest – 31 inch.
- Only permanent candidates of Bihar will be eligible for reservation against vacancies in their respective categories.
- All candidates outside of the state will be treated as generals.
- Candidates seeking reservation must possess the valid documents issued by required authority.
HOW TO FILL BPSC 64 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Step I : Registration
- Visit BPSC website www.onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in
- Click on ONLINE REGISTRATION tab.
- Under the table of List of Advertisement and Post, inside the row of 64th CCE (Advertisement number) click APPLY ONLINE.
- Candidate should download the Instruction pdf and read it before applying.
- Fill the Registration page and submit.
- Username and Password will be generated for the candidate for future login. Keep it safe.
Step II : Fee Payment
- Next day after Registration, after 11 a.m. the candidate will find the link for online payment.
- Click on Pay Online Here button to pay the required fees.
- Banks will charge some additional service fee which will be included automatically during the transaction.
Women (All categories)
PH (40% or more)
|OBC / General ||Rs 600|
|All candidates from outside of Bihar||Rs 600|
Step III : Filling of Online Application Form
- Next day after submitting the fees, after 11 a.m. the candidate can fill the Application form.
- Login using User Id and Password received during first step.
- Inside the Dashboard the candidate should click the Online Application form link to fill the form.
Photograph : Less than 25 kb in jpeg format
Signatures in Hindi & English both : Less than 15 kb in jpeg format
- Download the filled Application form. Check for Registration Number, Bar Code and Submitted Application Number on every page, if these are found missing on any page application will not be accepted.
- Candidates should keep their Email-Id, Mobile No. and User Name and Password safe and working until the selection process is completed.
For any Issue regarding Online application
Candidate should contact the BPSC Office through telephone on working days during 10 a.m to 5 p.m..
T No.- 0612-2215795, Mob – 9297739013
For issue during Online Payment a candidate can contact SBI coordinator over Telephone number 0612-2215102.
BPSC 64 SELECTION PROCEDURE
The selection process will be completed in 3 stages, Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Preliminary Exam will be qualifying only to select candidates for Mains exam. Successful candidates in Mains exam will be called for Interview. Final merit list of candidates will be prepared on their marks scored in mains exam and interview.
BPSC 64 EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS
The preliminary exam for BPSC 64th Combined Competitive exam will consist of one paper of General Knowledge. Paper will be objective type of multiple choice questions. The exam duration is 2 hours, carrying a total of 150 marks.
National/International Current Affairs
History of India and Bihar
Geography (India & Bihar)
Economy of Bihar after Freedom
Indian Movements and Contribution of Bihar
BPSC Admit Card
Candidates applied for the exam can download their admit cards of preliminary exam from the official site once the notification of preliminary exam date is released. The BPSC PT admit card for the Preliminary exam is expected to be out for download 15 days before the exam. We will update the direct link to download the admit card.
Official Site : Bihar Public Service Commission